Yoga for Pregnancy in Facebook
Sylvia Ferguson teaches a weekly yoga for pregnancy class in Facebook on Wednesdays, 12-1pm.
€10 per class to drop in, you can pay in class or prepay here.
Sylvia has over 15 years experience of teaching yoga and has three children of her own. She is a teacher trainer with Yoga Hub, teaches yoga and corporate meditation all over Dublin and teaches on retreats worldwide. Her full biography is here.
Her style of teaching suits all levels and abilities with an emphasis on moving safety and feeling really good in your body, both during and after the practice.
In each class you can expect:
- flowing movements to relax the body and soften tight muscles
- an emphasis on good alignment and posture as your pregnancy progresses
- some strong poses adapted for everyone to maintain strength and tone in your body
- breath work throughout the class to create a moving meditation
- breath work suitable for labour
- relaxation techniques and visualisations suitable for pregnancy, labour, and life!
Some feedback from happy students:
“Thank you so much Sylvia for getting me through my pregnancy - I looked forward to your classes every Wednesday and will really miss them! I will be seeking your non-pregnancy classes out very soon! All the best, Laura, Facebook.’