Meditation Thursdays 10.30-11am, Ballyroan Community Centre.
Learn mindfulness meditation skills to calm and focus your mind.
Meditation takes place after yoga in the same hall on Thursday mornings, 10.30-11am.
Yogis can remain as they are, seated on mats or on chairs. New participants are welcome to come and sit on chairs or mats.
We will explore techniques that help us move through life with greater ease in our bodies and in our minds.
What is Mindfulness?
- Observing your life as it is happening.
- Accepting your current situation without judgement or struggle.
- Allowing feelings to exist without letting them drive your actions.
- Noticing thoughts as they arise without the need to buy into them.
- Taking action based on what you feel in your heart rather than old habits or short term convenience.
“Between stimulus and response there is a space. In that space lies our ability to choose our response. In our response lies our growth and our freedom. “ Viktor Frankl”.
Everyone is welcome; €5 per class to drop in. No need to book, just come along.
Enquiries please contact Sylvia on 087 6822362.